Union County: Updated VA Forms

Many forms used for disability claims have changed in recent months. The VA routinely updates/changes/institutes new policies and procedures and this includes new forms.

If you have a disability claim, or have recently filed one, and receive a letter from the VA asking to submit an updated form, please contact the Union County Veterans Service Office office for assistance. The Veterans Service Officer who helped you file your claim will assist in ensuring the correct form is used.

If you are filing your claim on your own (not recommended), please make sure you google the form number to ensure you are using the most recent version.

If you have additional questions or would like more information about filing for your veterans benefits, please contact the Veterans Service Office at 704-283-3807.


via Union County :: VA Forms

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s